Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You have forever changed me...

My Last picture with you...


Oh Emerson...you have forever changed my life...you are so little right now and not even with me but I know that we will meet again one day...you may not remember me here on earth but in Heaven I know you will...You have brought me so much closer to the Savior...You have allowed me to feel things that I never knew possible...You have shown me a part of my husband I so dearly love, you have taught Abbe that she can love again and how to love from afar.  I am thankful for your new family here on earth and who they are...they are amazing beautiful people who are close to Our Father in Heaven.  Heavenly Father has directed them for you as us.  They will lead you to where you need...They will teach you about Him and the Savior and of His unending LOVE for you...They will seal you to our family in Christ.  Through him we are all sealed to our Father. I love you always...

2 comments:

Susie Demke said...

I am so sorry this happened to you. You don't know me but I have been praying for your family to feel peace again. God bless you all.

Susie Demke said...

I am so sorry this has happened to you. You don't know me but I have been praying for your family to feel peace again.

What's mine is yours...

Amazing Birth-mother video of her placement....

Such a Time as this...