Friday, March 29, 2013

The Ant of Adoption...





Sometimes I feel like this Ant...

I mean as look at this picture it looks like this ant is workin hard, really hard, who knows how long he has been working to push that drop of water and alone...I feel like this Ant in relation to the waiting game when it comes to us growing our family...I seriously feel like the slowest ones on the block at times, like I just can't seem to get to where I want fast enough since its been almost 7 yrs (since we got married) of us wanting to have children and just when we think we are growing or have grown it all changes in a blink of an eye and we are back to square one with no growth...waiting is HARD...I wish it was different and this was easier or maybe that I was just way more patient...The Lord definitely knows I have acquired way more in the patience department...he has refined me ALOT in that subject...lol...

But even though this is hard, I understand that He is preparing us to be who He needs us to be with this struggle and that He does have perfect timing in all things even if I say sometimes I wish his timeline was like now...lol...when I think of the fact that He is caring for the sweet little spirits that will one day pitter patter around our house...the same sweet spirits that will make it messy (can u believe that I actually look forward to that), the sweet spirits that will have lots of hugs and kisses to give, the sweet little spirits that may/ most likely pull on little Paris' tail (our dog) and may even do fashion shows with her as Abbe has, the sweet little spirits that we will share our world with, the sweet spirits that Abbe will snuggle and read with, the sweet little spirits that we will cherish forever, I totally feel better and ok with His timing.

Now, as I write this and I look at this Ant, I think of what I can not see in it...Maybe the Ant is almost there where ever there is,  maybe he has worked so hard and is about to get to his family or just dump this water drop on his ant hill...lol...but seriously the important part is how we look at it, as a inspiration to not give up, to not doubt, to keep going, to hold on, to trust, and to push thru til we reach the destination we are called to reach...


No one ever said it was going to be easy but it will be worth it...

No comments:

What's mine is yours...

Amazing Birth-mother video of her placement....

Such a Time as this...