Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Such a Time as This....


I am so thankful for my friend Jonathan Mill's talent and this song...James and I just love his music...If you have never heard anything he sings you will want to get on iTunes after you see this video...God has truly blessed him to convey God's Love for us through the words he writes and sings...

Every time I have ever heard this song I have always felt the Spirit... Heavenly Father prepares us for all things...He always gives us what we need and sometimes what we want...but always what we need...He will never fail us...All He wants is for us to Trust in HIM and allow Him to guide our steps...I am so thankful that He is the one that is always holding my hand...


"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and He shall direct thy paths." -Proverbs 3:5-6


1 comment:

Aubrey Lamb said...

Wow, Deanna, Thank you for sharing that....it's beautiful. You were right...headed to iTunes.

What's mine is yours...

Amazing Birth-mother video of her placement....

Such a Time as this...