Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So Cute!!!



Are these the cutest or what! My friend Jaymie made this little treat with some candy inside. She just adopted the sweetest little boy and today, I got to meet little Nixon. Jaymie is part of our Adoptive Mom/Hoping to Adopt group and us girls just had to go visit her! I really love being part of this group. At first I felt a little awkward but now I really look forward to our get together's. If you know people who are looking to adopt they should really find a little group like this to be in. I am not quite sure whose idea it was to have us girls hang out but I just love it. It has helped so much to talk with other women who have adopted or are hoping to adopt and the struggles, challenges and blessings it brings. Each of us brings so much to the group and I am truly grateful for each of you...Brielle, Kris, Elise, and Jaymie...Thanks for making it great!

No comments:

What's mine is yours...

Amazing Birth-mother video of her placement....

Such a Time as this...